Dalim User Organization 2011
SAVE THE DATE - U.S. DUO Annual Meeting - Las Vegas, May 5th-6th, 2011
The meeting is shaping up to be packed with great information and discussions with key industry spokespersons. This will be a DUO “must-attend” meeting. It will be an excellent networking opportunity!
We have outlined below the meeting agenda and key topics being covered. We are confident you will find the presentations and discussions of great interest and tailored to fulfill your requirements.
Wednesday, May 4th
- 6:00 PM: Welcome Reception- Aria Hotel Gold Lounge
Thursday, May 5th
- 7:30 AM: Registration / Breakfast- Starvine 12 & 13 Meeting Rooms
- 8:30 AM: Welcome & Conference Information- Rob Pepe, TheLabNYC, DJ Gressmen, Creel Printing
- 8:45 AM: Strategy and Vision- Dr. Carol Werlé, DALIM SOFTWARE
- 9:30 AM: KEYNOTE Anticipating Change through Automation- Michael Esposito, American Media Inc.
- 10:00 AM: Coffee Break & Networking
- 10:30 AM: TWIST and MISTRAL Roadmap- or 'How to boost your PDF Workflow, Stéphane Georges, DALIM SOFTWARE
- 11:15 AM: DIALOGUE Engine, one step ahead in Approval Workflows- Christophe Bindler, DALIM SOFTWARE
- 11:45 AM: Introduction to Automation in Multi-Channel Production- Stéphane Georges, DALIM SOFTWARE
- 12:15 PM: Lunch & Networking
- 2:00 PM: Build Your Business Process With ES 2- Stéphane Georges & Christophe Rohmer , DALIM SOFTWARE
- 3:15 PM: View from the Agency perspective- Dennis Warlick – Deutsch
- 4:00 PM: Coffee Break & Networking
- 4:15 PM: Adobe-DPS- Stephen Hart, Adobe System Inc.
- 4:45 PM: Industrializing e-Media Production- Stéphane Georges, DALIM SOFTWARE
- 5:30 PM: Adjourn
- 7:00 PM: Special Event- Cirque du Soleil Viva Elvis, Aria Hotel
Friday, May 6th
- 9:00 AM: Multi-Channels Marketing Challenges- John Sweeney, Fine Eye Color
- 9:40 AM: Tips & Tricks- Mike Muscato, Blanchard Systems & Christophe Bindler, DALIM SOFTWARE
- 10:45 AM: Coffee Break & Networking
- 11:00 AM: State of the Art Technology at Creel- Alan Creel, Creel Printing
- 11:30 AM: Moving Beyond the Page as We Know It- David Steinhardt, IDEAlliance
- 12:00 PM: Ask the Engineer- moderated by Stéphane Georges, DALIM SOFTWARE
- 12:30 PM: Election of DUO Officers- Summary & Wrap-Up
- 1:00 PM: LUNCH
DUO 2011 Dues and Meeting Registration Costs
$695 per company for the first person registered
$495 per person for all other individuals from the same company
Payment can be made by check or credit card. Please click here to register online for the event.
Your dues include annual membership in DUO and registration for one person at the annual meeting, all event meals, welcome reception and special evening dinner plans.
To make you hotel reservations call the Aria Resort & Hotel at 866-359-7757 or 702-590-7757 and mention you are part of the Dalim Software Group meeting scheduled to begin May 5th. We have negotiated an excellent rate with the Aria of $129 plus tax per night. Plan on spending the weekend, The Aria will honor the conference rate through the weekend.
The meeting is scheduled to start on Thursday, May 5 at 8:30 AM PST (plan on arriving Wednesday May 4) and conclude mid-afternoon on May 6.
Set aside a few moments during the next week to register for the meeting. We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!
Rob Pepe, DJ Gressmen
President, Vice President